Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My No-No Indredient Lis

My No-No Indredient List

Don't mind me ladies, I'm just compiling a list of ingredients that I will be banishing from my product listing. This list is for my own personal interests and who knows, it might be of interest to you all as well. I'll be periodically updating this list as I find more things that I want to avoid. I'm not trying to influence anyone, but I just wanted a sturdy list that I can keep track of:
  • Parabens (methylparaben, isoparaben, butylparaben, ect.)
  • Cones (dimethicone, dimethiconol, cyclopentasiloxane, ect)
  • Sulfates (sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), ect)
  • Hydroquinone
  • Petroleum/Petrolatum
  • Isopropanol
  • Cetiol HE
  • Color Pigments (FD & C)
  • Diethanolamine (DEA)
  • DMDM Hydantoin
  • Fragrance
  • Imidazolidinyl UREA
  • Isopropyl Alchohol
  • Mineral Oil
  • Momoethanolamine (MEA)
  • Oryzanol
  • Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
  • Propolis
  • Triethanolamine (TEA)

No comments: