Friday, August 15, 2008

My girl Carla getting her Condi on

The Deciders Official Website » Blog Archive » She's Condi-licious!

She's Condi-licious!

08.08.08| Comment?

The Deciders' Carla Euphrates Kelly gets her Condi "on" with the help of our "go-to" Decider Dustin Cross. Dustin already plays multiple roles, choreographs a dance sequence and came to the rescue styling the "Condi-wave." His blog is coming soon revealing the secrets. We already know about her shoe obsession, but the hair has ignited controversy. Our Secretary of State hairstyle has inspired countless posts in the blogosphere. From condishair.blogspot.com to blaming the politico for caring more about her "do" than the country.

 

As Carla prepares for her close-up, she channels these thoughts of the "Decider."

Okay I have a confession to make.

I'm clean as a whistle. I have never done anything stupid in my entire life. I'm just that good. People watch me and wonder what's going on with my cooler than thou demeanor. I wish I could tell them how I do it. It shouldn't be such a surprise to see me playing amongst the Bushes if you knew my history. Those are my people. I've known that family on levels that most people would kill to understand. George. Sigh…Look ladies and gentlemen, I'm doing the best with what I have. And I have a lot of things going on in this mind. Like how can I change the world…I mean how can we truly create Liberty for the many people who crave to experience the greatness of this Nation.

What an opportunity we have right now. If we play our cards right, the political landscape could change for the next hundred years to come. That's what makes me turn my head. That and Fashion Week in the Soviet Union…that's gonna always be it's name in my head. Even reading USSR or the names of those little gems that made her big and beautiful - I still see what I see. I know what I know. That's because I've really been paying attention all this time. My Grandpa made sure he paid for me to get the full attention I needed. I love that man, and I know I've made him proud.

Now I have to be on Air Force One at about Zero O'Clock in the morning. We never miss the Friday Family Football Challenge. I miss golf though…but hey, you gotta pay your respects, right?

Thanks for giving me a minute to share. There's been a lot going on lately…I even popped up on Huffington Post! What was I doing there? Seriously. Last time was great! I got voted a Style Maven. Now that's what I like to see. I will however, leave a tip for the ladies…you don't hit the cover of Vogue magazine at 51 years old by getting pissed off. Everything's gonna be fine. We have a plan. Deciding the fate of a country like this is never about knee jerk reactions…take it in. Breathe on it, be cool.

What makes me happy? Shoes. Definitely shoes…and this job. It doesn't feel like I'm working a day in my life.

As always,

Condoleeza Rice Secretary of State, at your service.

No comments: